This is my first foray into the world of Blogging With a Purpose. My purpose is to spill out onto the digital page those ideas, inspirations, follies, insights, arguments, and epiphanies which pertain to, in no particular order:
- Technology for technology's sake
- Technology as a tool for learners
- The ramifications of technology on society and children
- The nitty-gritty and "how-to" of making all the new gadgets and software work
- Merging the old (e.g. Latin) with the new (e.g. the flipped classroom.)
My hope is to help clarify certain topics, offer assistance and guidance to those who want it, and engage in meaningful discussion about where the world is going with an eye to where it has been.
nota bene: si colloquium habere Latine mecum vis, posis. temptabo respondere Latine quamquam hoc facio male.